Assistance to the production manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for a young person to join our company’s operations and production team. Responsibilities range from production planning to improving production efficiency.
What you can expect
- Responsibility for operational production planning and control to ensure adherence to schedules and costs.
- Continuous optimization of the planning processes and the relevant business processes
- Optimization of production processes and introduction of Lean Manufacturing.
- Close cooperation with strategic planning and product management
- Reporting to the production management
- Introduction of the new ERP system
- Close cooperation with the management
- Successfully completed technical studies
- Several years of professional experience in production planning and control
- Modern and communicative management style
- Experience in project management and change processes
- Good experience in working with ERP systems
- High process orientation, an analytical, systematic way of working and a high degree of independence
- Experience in project management including budget and cost planning as well as quality management
- Good knowledge of the German and English (or Italian) languages, both written and spoke
- You can expect an interesting job in an innovative and international company
- Flat hierarchies in the company and open interaction with each other ensure short decision-making processes
- A friendly and collegial working environment with colleagues (m/f/d)
- A long-term perspective in a key function with scope for design and action;
- Attractive remuneration with the possibility of bonuses and additional company benefits
- 30 days vacation per year